Thursday, November 7, 2013

How to Subscribe to Mrs. O'Neal's Classroom Blog

Dear Families,
Below you will find step by step pictures and directions for subscribing to our classroom blog:  Growing Kinders in Buckeye Country.  I hope that it will help you keep up with the goings on in our classroom each week.  I also hope that this will be a useful tool to open discussion with your child about what they are learning in class.  The question of the day, "What did you do in school today?" is often followed with the answer, "Nothing."  I hope that this blog will open the memory of your child about their day and also give you some great insight into our classroom.  Having specific questions to ask your child about their day will encourage them to go into greater detail, rather than the same old, "Nothing."  Let your child look at the pictures with you and read the blog to them!  I know they will love seeing themselves and their friends.....an instant story starter!  They will probably begin to talk about their day at great length all on their own!  I hope that this tool will build a closer relationship between you and your child!!!  Have fun and enjoy seeing them learn!  I know I do!

Warmly,
Mrs. O'Neal


First

Add your email address in the box where is says "follow by email", then submit.



Second

This is the page that you will receive from FeedBurner to finish subscribing~~Don't Delete It!~~



Third

Click the link to activate your subscription to our blog......you're almost done!





Last step is Confirmation that you have been subscribed!

No comments:

Post a Comment